CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Thursday, June 30, 2005

"Since you been gone"

I had a very long day working day as I had to drive to Pittsburgh and didn't get back until 6:40pm. Afterwards, I went to find some shoes and, no luck so I bought a new wallet...which I needed anyways. I came home around 8:00 and was pretty tired. I have been watching the tele, and playing videos on the internet. I saw that new one from Jessica Simpson, "These boots were made for walking"...um, she should just walk right out of the music business b/c she can not sing. The presentation in the video is the only thing that makes these untalented women POPular. The video is nothing but a striptease, but hey, sex sells right? Tomorrow is finally Friday and I hope it goes better than the past few days have. I really need to get some paperwork done. Kelly Clarkson rocks! I just got finished watching the music video "behind these hazel eyes" and it was very interesting and when she sang "since you been gone" live on MTV, that was awesome too.

No comments: