CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Colin Powell

I am so tired, but I thought I would post anyways. Tonight, former Secretary of State General (Ret) Colin Powell was the keynote speaker at the Manufacturers' Association of Northwest Pennsylvania 100th anniversary celebration. Chad, Kelly, and I decided to be a part of the catering group and serve the food to the consumers. It was an experience I won't forget. I was able to experience first hand what it takes to work as a banquet worker. I wouldn't do it again, but it was a good experience to walk in someone else's shoes. I was glad to be able to enjoy some of the fringe benefits such as eating the food, and watching Colin Powell speak and see him in person. I have been so busy at work lately that I am going nut and it is hard to get my paperwork done anymore. It seems that is the majority of my job and I am constantly on the road. Not to mention I have to go to Clarion friday for training. GEez!! why it is not in a closer location is beyond me.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Definitely chinese sometime!!