CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Monday, June 13, 2005

Life is but a dream...

It has been a while since my last post. It has been quite busy around here since the wedding. In the last couple weeks, the living room window decided to fall on my finger; hence causing me excrutiating pain for a couple days, I bought a new car: 2001 Honda Civic EX (I so desperately needed/deserved), and went down to Pittsburgh with some co-workers to have a night on the town with Kris and her friends for her bachelorette party. The strippers were very, ahhh, touchy feely, to say the least. It was a blast!!! Back to work today and thankfully we have the day off tomorrow for Flag Day. Yay!! I really need to file my paperwork here at home but all I want to do when I get here is relax and watch tv. I need to motivate myself. Maybe after this post I will. We really need to work on the Thank You cards.

No comments: