CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Friday, June 30, 2006

Pressure

It's Friday, checkup day, then back to work. Uhh, I don't feel like working late tonight but that is what I will probably end up doing. Then, probably end coming in this weekend. I am so annoyed. Zoe has been very active and likes to move around alot, she also likes to sit on my bladder. In the end, it will be worth it all. Had a baby shower last weekend and Zoe received a lot of stuff, she will look so cute in all the outfits. I can't wait to send her pics to everyone when she is born.

Oh, and have you seen Star Jones? She is sooo skinny that I hardly recognized her on TV this morning as she gave an interview. She has lost alot of weight that is for sure. Why they fire her and add Rosie O'donnell is beyond me. I think Rosie is annoying and loud.

No comments: