CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Friday, June 23, 2006

I think I am going crazy!!

Work sucks and I am way behind on things. I have about 7 weeks to go until maternity leave and it seems I can't get anything done. I have to return 100 messages and have to balance that with getting paperwork and other stuff done. It's 7:11am and I can't shower b/c FIL is in the shower and I have to wait...arrrrhrhrhrhrh. The turkeys are walking around outside. At least today is a half day and I pick susie up from the airport this afternoon and we get down to business! Zoe is almost here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww honey I'm so sorry things are stacking up against you right now. It can't be easy living with your FIL cause it's not your house and what not. I hope things get better for you soon.

I'll see you saturday (I am going to be a tad late though cause I don't get done until 11:30 at the barn.)