CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Monday, December 19, 2005

Radio

Wow, there is an award for the Best Driving Song on the radio music awards. Hmm, I would say for me would be Boyfriend by Ashlee Simpson. Yeah yeah I know she is a lipsinger, but that song is very catchy. Now Snoop is Santa Claus for the Pussy Cat Dolls. How about Maria Carey in her jean pants and boots. I thought celebrities were supposed to get dressed up for these awards.

Well, Susie comes home Friday night and I think we are going to meet her at the airport. This upcoming week should be fun. We have Monday and Tuesday off next week and on top of that, I took Wed, Thurs, and Friday off then we have the next Monday off for New Years. So, I will have an 11 day vacation using only 3 personal days!! Whoo hoo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your secret santa gift should of arrived at your place on dec. 12. hope you enjoy it!

-your erieblogs.com secret santa.

Monica said...

Thanks, I really like my beret!