CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Another Friday

Well, I tried to finish some work here at home tonight, but it wasn't happening. I need to finish some paperwork badly. Maybe tomorrow night or Sunday. The Fallout Boys are on Jay Leno tonight and they do not sound very good. They sound like a garage band. I like the song they have on the radio "Sugar we're going down swinging." Apparently they are some punk rock band so no wonder I don't like the song they played on the Tonight Snow.

Well, today I felt tired and took a nap from like 6:30 to 8:30. Now I am awake and there is nothing to watch on TV. I will have to read up on my book and some magazines and perhaps they will zonk me out. Tomorrow I am going Christmas shopping with Pam in the morning and hope to find some good deals.

No comments: