CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wow, today we were able to get some wedding related stuff started. This morning Chad and I went to the Courthouse and applied for our marriage license. We can pick it up on Monday. On www.ultimatewedding.com I found a cute idea to use for place cards at the reception. Instead of using the normal cards, we are going to make place cards that look like little chairs and have a sign to say "take your seat." I love it!! I will post pics once we finish one. In other news, Jekyll has been quite the active kitty these past couple days. Chad and I have been playing fetch with him and he loves it! He is such a cool cat. He loves a challenge and is especially excited when he has to search for the rolled up paper behind the TV or other confined area.

No comments: