CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Lovin the weekend.

Yay! I had yesterday off for Good Friday so Chad and I went to the Peek to taste the food for the Reception. I had stuffed Chicken, scalloped potatoes, and juliene veggies and it was delicious!!! I especially liked the potatoes. After that, I went out to finalize my flowers and the lady forgot we had an appointment. Luckily she was only going to be gone for 20 minutes so the person that was there helped me pick out ribbon until the other lady came. All in all, it was good and I was able to finalize everything. She is even going to decorate the gazebo for us too...For $100.00. Oh well, something that I won't have to do right? So, the total for the flower lady all together: $625.00. aye carumba! Now today I am going to take my wonderful Mother in Law to the mall so she can pick out some shoes for the Wedding. That will be sooo exciting.hehe...

No comments: