CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Friday, July 14, 2006

Last Day!


Today was an eventful day for us. Today was my last day of work, yay!! I went to work around 8:00am and didn't feel quite right around 8:30. I was having some braxton hicks contractions until 9:30 when I knew I didn't feel normal. I felt sick and couldn't even talk on the phone to people. I ended up getting evaluated at the hospital and had only 2 contractions there in an hour. The nurse said that baby zoe will most likely come before her due date. It gave me a feel of what labor is going to be like. I came home and took it easy today and am officially done working until 2 months after baby comes. I am really looking forward to this freedom! Yay!!

1 comment:

Payton Glass said...

Congratulations on that!! Have a wonderful delivery and good luck.