CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Too much going on, not enough free time...

Work has been super busy and there is so much changing going on in my life that I haven't felt like posting lately. Not like anyone reads this anyways. I can't wait to go to the Train concert this weekend. Finally a day to forget about everything and have fun. I am too serious of a person. The baby's been moving a lot lately, especially when I am laying down. Jekyll woke me up at 5:30 this morning meowing away. I thought we locked him in the back porch so I hurriedly got out of bed only to see him in front of the back door, wanting to go on the back porch. There must have been an animal under the porch or something. Anyways, I go back to sleep and wake up at my usual 6:30ish and finally up at 7. Had a big breakfast at work and Zoe sure ate alot. Got home late tonight and baked a cake. It is cooling down now but I can't wait to eat it!! My back hurts, I am tired, and it feels like my tummy is pushing outward and feels tight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do read your blog sweetie pie. I just don't always get the time to comment! *hugs* it was great seeing you at the show. :)