CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Feeling better

Hmm...This morning I woke up at 5:00am to go to the bathroom and what do you know, I couldn't go back to bed so I just tossed and turned. So, I get out of bed around 7:10 to and take shower while Chad went to the Zoo to get us free zoo tickets, thanks Star 104.

I am very testy these days and am very emotional, hence, I cry a lot. Chad can say anything to rub me the wrong way, or I can watch something on tv and I am a raging river. It is totally not me. For instance, tonight I was watching Ghost Whisperer that I DVR'd from Sunday and by the end, I was balling...it was about adoption and I deal a lot about adoption at work. Anyways, work wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and that made me feel a lot better. I finally got my car washed and that was a big load on my shoulders. I hope this month is upward movement from here. January and February have been very difficult for me.

No comments: