CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bugs...eeehh

I think I have been watching too much Fear Factor lately because last night I had a horrible dream. I dreamt that I had a flying hissing cockroach and a huge bee, almost like a very huge queen bee. We actually had a very huge bee in out house during the summer and my cat was chasing after it in the kitchen. I was so glad he didn't get stung because he probably would have died. The husband took the almighty bee and hornet spray and that immediately shot it down. Anyways, in my dream last night the bee was hiding behind the entertainment center and I kept telling Chad to kill it and he didn't. Then I was walking around the house and my sister was here. The flying cockroach was following me around and got stuck in my hair. I went into a room and flicked the roach in and shut the door. I kept telling my sister to kill the roach and she just ignored me. I immediately woke up and was so scared for a minute and so mad that I dreamt about those disgusting bugs. I think it was also the fact that Chad shut the bedroom door and the cats weren't there to protect me from bad dreams. Tonight they will be by my side.

No comments: