CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Thursday, October 27, 2005

It is almost Friday!!!

Today was a good day because I interviewed for a new position at work today and I got it. It was sort of easier because I was the only person who applied for the position. Go me! I think I will like it better and I will actually be doing Social Work. There are a lot of changes going on. Next year I will be eligible to have my Master's degree paid for if I stay with the Agency for as long as it takes me to finish school. OH my, Trump fired all four of those people in the boardroom, anything to boost his ratings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations Monica! Can't wait to hear how you like the new position!

I miss you and Chad. I didnt get to talk to you two that much at the party, maybe a Chinese food outing is in order!

-Molls