CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Shoes, oh shoes where are you??

OMG, why are we watching the Office Chad? That is really the dumbest show I have ever seen, seriously. I don't know how that is on another season and how it was able to get good reviews. Anyways, I am tired and my back hurts alot today. Why is it that when I am out to find the perfect pair of shoes to wear with my dress clothes, it is impossible. I have been searching for the perfect shoes for a week and have had no luck. I found the perfect pair at Payless however, they were brown instead of black. I am looking for black pointy heels with a 1 inch heel to wear with my court clothes. It seems that they like to make shoes with 2-3 inch heels of which I can not wear due to my back problem. I already have 2 pair of 2 inch heel shoes and I can not wear them b/c I end up with a very sore back. So, I am still on the search for these shoes. I am starting to be a little less particular about the shoe style, but I still need a 1 inch heel. Here are the brown ones I like.

No comments: