CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Friday, August 12, 2005

Needed time off...

Work was pretty easy today as I finished some paperwork, made some phone calls, and sent some mail out so, I am in a pretty good mood. I took the afternoon off and decided to take some much needed personal time. I was able to run some errands and apply for some jobs, and hopefully I will find something good. I am still debating with myself as to whether or not I should go back to school for Nursing. I think I need some guidance because I am just too indecisive. Now I am going to the mall... Adios! I am back. Chad dropped me off at the mall and I walked back home. It was a pretty easy walk but it was weird as I rarely walk anywhere anymore because I have a car. Anyways, I got Moo's birthday gift and Heather and Ryan's wedding gift. I also looked for a new dress but found no luck with any. I guess I will have to wear one I already own. I hope for the next wedding I will be able to find a nice new dress. I am tired of the same old same old. Now I lay on the couch figuring out what I want for dinner. I will go fix something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mon, Just a heads up The barber Center is looking for social service workers for erie. you can apply online at WWW.barberinstitute.org

I have an interview there today for a job.... (Crosses fingers).

Kelly

Monica said...

Thanks Kelly. I actually sent my resume in to them yesterday so I hope they will consider me. Do you think I should apply on line too?