CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Monday, July 11, 2005

Here is my big ole kitty Cyrus in his newly found spot on top of our dresser. He looks so cute with his head draping over the side. I am so tired right now!! Today I worked two hours of overtime, came home, and left with Chad for the rest of the night running errands. I need sleep. I think there is something wrong with my sleep b/c I tend to wake up early like at 4:30 or 5:30 for no reason. I end up falling back asleep though and wake up at my normal time. I think it is from work and dealing with all this stress. I am thinking of going back to school for Nursing and hope to take a chemistry class this fall. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Molly! Yep, Chad did say he saw you at the post office. Haven't seen you in a while, we'll have to do Chinese sometime!