CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

T.V. night

Just finished watching The Bachelor. Why oh why did he keep the evil Sarah W and send away Kimberly???? Maybe the ex-Boyfriend told him about "Kim Wild." Sarah W. is a skank and that may be why he kept her b/c he knows that soon he will be getting more than a kiss...hehe. Anyways, I really think that he is going to choose Sarah B. in the end. She and him seem to have good chemistry and she is the nicest and most down to earth one of them all, kinda like him. The thing I don't really like about Charlie is his deep voice. He sounds like he has had too many cigarettes in his lifetime. Now, I am watching my new weekly show, Grey's Anatomy...I love DVR!!! And tonight, Law and Order SVU is on but I might watch Judging Amy if it is repeat. I really should be working out right now, but I am not in the mood. I am definitely going to Pilates on Thursday though. Ooh, I am going to have a glass of wine later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UMMMM.....DVR...



Mike

Monica said...

DVR is cool, but it does have its moods.