CustomNecklaces Etsy Shop

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Long day...

Today was a looong day to say the least. I went back to work after a 3 day weekend and it was non-stop. Afterwards I stopped at the store to pick up a few things and didn't get home until 7:00. Since there was no food made for dinner, I whipped up Tuna noodle stuff and had a salad. I finally sat down to watch Law and Order SVU and played on the computer. On one hand I want to go to sleep, on the other, I want tomorrow to come as slow as possible. I have so much to do at work and no time to do it all when most of my time is driving in a car. I hope I can get a new car soon!! Using grama's car is ok, but I would rather have one with at least an FM radio.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Monica!

Love, Chad

Anonymous said...

I love you Monica!

Love, Chad

Monica said...

Hello Molly! Thanks for visiting. I finally started a blog b/c it seems everyone has them nowadays and I have somewhere to keep my thoughts straight.